How To Prepare For A Heating Oil Delivery
Our heating oil delivery teams are on the road week after week, putting in long hours to get you the fuel you need to keep your family safe and warm throughout the long Massachusetts winter. But sometimes, especially when Mother Nature is at her worst, we can really use your help.
Please keep our crews safe and able to deliver to as many homes as possible by taking the following steps in advance of our arrival – particularly during and in the aftermath of severe winter weather.
5 Steps To A Smooth Fuel Delivery
- Clear a path to your fill pipe – Try to keep at least an 18-inch wide path to your fill pipe clear of snow, ice and debris so our team can reach your tank easy and safely.
- Clear your driveway – If delivering heating oil requires our crew to access your driveway, please keep it clear so they can navigate it safely. When shoveling and salting, please keep in mind that our trucks are wider than your car.
- Unlock gates – If access to your heating oil tank requires our crew to enter through a gate, please make sure it is unlocked on delivery day – or make sure someone is home to let our people in.
- Control your pets – We want to deliver your heating oil, but we also want to do it safely for both our drivers and your pets. Please be sure your pets are secured on delivery day.
- Be reachable – Make sure an adult is accessible on delivery day, preferably by cell phone or in person; If something unexpected happens that needs your immediate attention, our delivery team will need to contact you.
Thanks for helping us keep our crews safe and heating oil flowing to as many customers as possible this winter. To learn more about reliable heating oil delivery in Quincy, Braintree, and beyond, contact Scott Williams today!