An Investment In Summer Comfort & Peace Of Mind
Professional annual service is a must for your central air conditioner: it will help you avoid repairs, keep your equipment running reliably and efficiently for years, and may even be needed to keep your warranty active.
But the annual tune-ups from many HVAC contractors don’t do much more than give you a standard inspection before they start charging you for all the problems they find.
We don’t think that’s right – which is why we created the Scott Williams Silver Platter air conditioning service plan.
What’s Included In Our A/C Service Plan
So many people loved our Silver Platter service plan for oil-fired heating systems that they asked us to add one for their home cooling system. We listened and have added this new service plan, so you have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your home will be cool and comfortable all summer long.
As part of the Silver Platter air conditioning service plan, you’ll get:
- an annual 12-point checkup, which can be scheduled on weekdays during the spring, summer, or fall;
- guaranteed emergency air conditioning service during daylight hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; and
- repairs as required with no charge for covered parts and labor associated with their replacement.*
The Scott Williams 12-point Tune-up: The Heart Of Our Silver Platter A/C Service
Our expert A/C technicians will perform one comprehensive tune-up during the course of the one-year service agreement, which includes the following services:
- Checking the temperature of suction and liquid lines
- Inspecting all electrical components and controls
- Cleaning the accessible coils on both the condenser and the evaporator
- Oiling motors as needed
- Checking the thermostat to make sure it is operating properly
- Inspecting condenser capacitators, contactors and wiring for signs of corrosion
- Cleaning debris from the condenser
- Checking, cleaning, or replacing filters
- Checking supply and return vents for clearances
- Inspecting condensate lines
- Testing the condensate pumps and float switches
A range of parts and repairs are fully covered, with no material or labor costs to you (see our Silver Platter A/C brochure for details). And if something goes wrong with your central air conditioning system, you are guaranteed emergency service.
Want to save money and enjoy cool comfort and peace of mind all summer long? We can help! Contact Scott Williams today to learn more about air conditioning maintenance and air conditioning service plans in Quincy, Braintree, Hingham, Cohasset, Dorchester, West Roxbury, Bridgewater, Brockton, Weymouth and surrounding towns in Norfolk and Plymouth Counties, MA!